If you're searching for mind blowing Raglan accommodation at a budget price then you're in luck.
Located in Whale Bay, on a 110 acre native reserve, Karioi Lodge caters to backpackers, campervans, families & large groups seeking off-beat, unique NZ accommodation.
- Situated on an 110 acre nature reserve surrounded by native bush, wildlife & mountain views.
- Only a few minutes walk down to the ocean action of Whale Bay, Indicators & Manu Bay
- 20 rooms sleep up to 75 people - share & private rooms sleeping up to 4 people per room
- 9 powered camper-van sites on 'Teatree Terrace' with nearby kitchen & bathroom facilities
- All bed linen provided
- Ocean views from the main deck
- 1 hour bush 'loop' track
- Sports barn with table tennis and chill out zone
- Ropes Course
- Two fully equipped communal kitchens - you just need to bring your food.
- 4 bathrooms with showers plus separate toilets
- Sunny decks with hammocks overlooking the lush green native bush
- Glowworm viewing in the evening
- Sauna & outdoor shower
- Broadband wireless Internet access
- 42 inch Flat screen plasma TV with satellite TV
- Stereo, DVD, video & guest phone (phone cards available)
- Coin operated washing machines & dryers
- Pool table, dartboard, fuss ball table and mountain bike hire
- Off street parking
- Pet Friendly - rules apply
- Smoke-free - smoking permitted outside only
- Friendly office staff will help you to organise any local tours or attractions
- Fresh organic vegetables, fruit & eggs available from our permaculture gardens
- Spectacular ocean & mountain views from Inspiration Point with it's seating & large decked platform
You can also check out Karioi Lodge's website for more detailed information.