Check the surf from your pillow! This open plan apartment with a modern interior is a terrific place to stay for anyone wanting a stunning outlook of the ocean and reserve over Whale Bay. Full wall bi-folds which spill out onto the deck from the kitchen and living area enhance the spectacular views on offer from the kitchen, living area and bedroom. Enjoy life with seas views from the private outdoor spa and beautiful sunny deck.
Natural water and rock features complement the native garden landscape and each apartment has its own privacy which is enhanced with the 100mm thick concrete floors separating the two apartments for unbeatable soundproofing.
The Sleeping Situation: The bottom G-Spot is a one bedroom apartment and although it's smaller than the top G-Spot it's still perfect for couples and able to sleep up to 4 people with a queen size bed and a double pull out sofa bed in the lounge. Rent both top and bottom G-Spot apartments to sleep up to 8 people
- A self-contained one bedroom unit with ocean views from almost every room
- Check the surf from bed!
- Wall to wall bi-folds giving great indoor/outdoor flow to the deck & beyond to the Tasman sea
- Private outdoor spa with sea views
- Bathroom with shower & toilet
- A fully equipped kitchen with microwave, stove & dishwasher plus a great range of kitchen condiments
- Outdoor table and chairs and BBQ
- TV with SKY
- Multi-function DVD/CD player & small DVD library
- Off-street parking
- Local fresh roasted coffee, tea and milk
- As a guest of the bottom G-Spot you receive special discounts on surfing lessons, surfing equipment rental and sunset harbour cruises
All luxury Sleeping Lady accommodations utilize high quality bed and bath linens, Eco-friendly cleaning products and natural pyrethrum sprays for summer insect control.
All are pet friendly (fees & rules apply) and smoke-free - with smoking permitted outside only - please see our rental policies for further booking information
Therapeutic in-house massage therapy, service of towels and sheets and phone cards available on request. The staff at the Sleeping Lady office will gladly help you to plan and ultimately enjoy your Raglan holiday.